The Role We are looking for a Senior Accountant to assist the Group Executive Management to successfully deliver cross-organisational financial outcomes in an accurate and timely manner through the
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to assist the Group Executive Management to successfully deliver cross-organisational financial outcomes in an accurate and timely manner through the provision of competent financial analysis whilst complying with organisational policies and procedures and legislative requirements.
Finance Management & Accounting:
- Design, update, refresh and continually embed accounting methodology.
- Supervise, coordinate and liaise with a team of external accountants:
- financial forecasting and risk analysis
- accounts and tax returns control
- administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- analyzing accounts and business plans
- providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Undertake financial administration and internal audits.
- Coordinate the annual external audit.
- Prepare Lykke Group consolidated financial reporting (quarterly basis).
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to Lykke Group accounts.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Good understanding of the fintech industry.
- Solid Accounting background with 5+ years of experience
- Experience in the area of FCA regulatory (UK) would be a significant preference.
- Knowledge and experience of IFRS and GAAP accounting standards and regulator filings in financial services. United Kingdom and Switzerland experience as a plus.
- Professional qualifications: ACA, ACCA, CIMA and others are considered as a plus.
- Risk management and compliance (AML/ CFT) experience as a plus
- Good understanding of the cryptocurrency / digital asset domain (incl. legal and regulatory implications).
- Excellent English.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to think out of the box.
This is an exciting and interesting opportunity for a candidate who is keen to join the growing blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem. Candidates will enjoy a friendly, a positive growth oriented environment where remote work and flexible work hours are embraced and with a can-do and enterprising spirit throughout.
If you are ready to take the leap in joining a fast-growing company, we encourage you to apply today!