Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Assist in handling ongoing litigations and arbitrations in jurisdictions where the business has operations, with a strong focus on France and other European jurisdictions.
- Manage legal efforts in response to contentious inquiries, including managing pre-litigious and regulatory matters, encountered by the company and internal stakeholders.
- Answer pre litigation claims from client, in particular in the context of AMF mediation
- Take charge of external communication with external counsels and negotiating with the opposition.
- Provide proactive, in-depth, commercially sensible legal advice to all stakeholders.
- Support in the development and implementation of legal strategy to reduce the risk of disputes while balancing against the organisation’s overall business strategy.
- Assist in negotiation of contracts for different business lines in the ecosystem, and support in a variety of risk management projects.
- Be responsible for drafting and reviewing court, arbitration documents, liaison and settlement agreements.
- Partner with cross-functional and regional teams and provide support on legal matters of varying complexity, sensitivity, and tangibility.
- Provide legal business partner training and counsel non-legal associates to enable stronger legal acumen across the company.
- Take prudent risks within the context of the overall business, and advise and implement solutions to address issues identified.
- Provide administrative support to manage billing, legal contracts, corporate documents and other documentation.
- General overall support to the legal team.
- Qualified lawyer in France with strong dispute resolution background, 0-5 years of experience
- Master of Laws degree from a top law school.
- Knowledge of financial products (including spot trading, margin trading, futures and options) an asset.
- Experience with handling disputes for traditional financial institutions and cryptocurrency organizations preferred.
- Experience with handling regulatory inquiries, requests for information and investigation plus.
- Interest in the cryptocurrency industry and its development.
- Possesses solid legal technical expertise as well as sound business and people judgment sense.
- Hands on at work and can be independent in managing complex projects.
- Attention focused and rigorous. Excellent legal drafting and interpretation skills.
- In addition to native French, excellent command of written and spoken English mandatory. Italian and Spanish an asset.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire