Liquidity & Escrow Product Development – Payments – Associate or Vice President
Liquidity & Account Service Solution Specialist - Payments - Associate or VP J.P. Morgan Payments is among the world's largest, most trusted, and innovative full-service providers in one of th
J.P. Morgan Payments is among the world’s largest, most trusted, and innovative full-service providers in one of the most dynamic and rapidly transforming spaces in financial services. In addition to providing international cash management, liquidity, commercial card, FX, escrow solutions, merchant services and trade finance, we continue to invest in future-growth initiatives, such as blockchain, AI & ML, as well as form partnerships with rising fintechs to expand our client base and product offerings.
Boasting more than 135,000 clients in over 180 countries, J.P. Morgan Payments offers specialized solutions that provide operating efficiencies and value beyond other standardized solutions available in the market. Our global product and technology platform, integrated client service model and network of operational centers enable J.P. Morgan Payments to deliver a consistent set of services to clients no matter where they are across the world.
This role will support the Product Governance Team in the strategic implementation of the Product Governance Framework, which includes Product Change governance, Global business reviews and Control framework . The role will also provide support to executive ad-hoc requests related to presentation development and business analysis . Efforts will include building strong partnership with Product Management, Risk , Controls, Legal, Compliance , Sales, Technology and Operations.
Role expected to include:
- Developing a rich understanding of the Wholesale Liquidity & Escrow product suite and infrastructure, including drivers of revenue, capabilities vs. industry/customer needs and current business priorities
- Understanding the relevant risk factors to be considered across the suite of products that determine the appropriateness of proposed deal constructs and product changes
- Building strong working relationships with functional and line of business stakeholders (CIB & CB) across regions to successfully drive Product Governance objectives
- Creating executive management presentations related to key Product Development strategic objectives that are well structured and impactful
- Organising complex information in a strategic and compelling way, demonstrating strong design acumen and expertise in Excel and PowerPoint techniques
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in business controls, operational risk, business management or similar function
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to translate complex technical, or regulatory information into coherent messages for key partners, senior management and clients
- Structured and creative problem solver, with ability to rapidly research and synthesise large amounts of information on complex topics and devising recommendations and implementing solutions
- Intellectually curious with ‘constant improvement’ mindset and strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly build strong partnerships, credibility and influence with technology, functional partners, and senior management
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a bility to make informed decisions based upon output, influence stakeholders and justify decision making
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.