The global esports market generated over $1 billion in annual revenues in 2021, a 50% increase from last year, driven primarily from sponsorships and advertising to an estimated global audience of 600
The global esports market generated over $1 billion in annual revenues in 2021, a 50% increase from last year, driven primarily from sponsorships and advertising to an estimated global audience of 600 million fans. Breaking records is part of the game, and we’re just getting started! Who’s we? Team Liquid (TL) is a world-renowned professional esports organization, with offices in Santa Monica, CA, and the Netherlands, also ranked as one of the top three most valuable esports organizations by Forbes. We’re currently competing in over 20 different esports titles. We’re well on our way to help shape the world of esports, all thanks to our incredible fans, athletes, influencers, content creators, Liquid+, and Liquipedia (the world’s most extensive esports wiki).
Are you passionate about gaming or esports? Do you love building connections with other fans if you consider yourself part of an immense fandom? Does the idea of creating groundbreaking content for Team Liquid fans and surrounding communities exhilarate you? Do you have experience creating immersive marketing campaigns and activations? If so, you’re a perfect fit for the Liquid+ Account Manager role at Team Liquid. In this role, you will collaborate with internal and external teams to develop exciting fan engagement campaigns for Team Liquid fans and surrounding communities.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with internal and external partners to understand project scope and business requirements, ensuring project plans align with activation objectives to execute priorities within deadlines and meet deliverables.
- Collaborate with other departments at Team Liquid to cultivate creative collaboration sessions when executing business strategies and initiatives to ensure all deliverables and campaigns meet the correct client specifications.
- Oversee the conceptualization, development, and execution of Liquid+ events and activations.
- Identify and address gaps, risks, and bottlenecks existing within current and future Liquid+ business plans, strategies, and processes.
- Build, develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns and differentiated go-to-market strategies across all social platforms and their coinciding audience.
- Assist with the coordination and execution of creative assets, scheduling, copy, workflows, and event coordination.
- Monitor, manage and maintain production budgets, allotments, and performance across all mediums and formats.
- Measure the success of campaigns to define the marketing strategy for Liquid+ activations, building strategies for activations based on data-driven analysis and success metrics.
- Create and execute compelling, engaging, and creative presentations, ensuring commercial solutions and technical aspects of business plans and projects.
Ideally, you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing or project management role.
- Previous experience developing strategy when running campaigns, planning and managing new client activations, navigating multiple schedules, and business deliverable deadlines to meet clients’ needs.
- Are very familiar with marketing terminologies and continuously use marketing analytics to help define strategy.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
You earn bonus points if you:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Management, Marketing, Communications, or relevant fields.
- Have a passion for gaming and esports.
- Have familiarity with cryptocurrency.