What if we didn't focus on who you are now, but who you could become? Here at EY, you'll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We'll empower you with the latest technology, surroun
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
We are looking for legal trainees to join our dynamic team of experienced and talented legal colleagues. Working at a thoroughly global law firm with more than 3,500 lawyers and with more than 160,000 other professionals and sector specialists all over the globe in over 90 countries is an experience already per se.
As a legal trainee, you will assist our professionals in various assignments e.g. by doing background research, preparing documents, drafting agreements, memorandums, and other legal documentation as well as handling communication with the authorities. You will work with colleagues from different disciplines and talented professionals from all over world as our practice is strongly growing. EY can offer much more than a traineeship if you are curious and explore EY’s capabilities to its fullest. For example, we invested last year 100 MUSD in blockchain technologies – join us to find out why.
We offer a 5-6 month-long traineeship starting (at the latest) in January 2022 which may be extended subject to prevailing situation. You may work part-time or full-time depending on the current situation and the phase of your studies. With us you get an interesting opportunity to learn more about law projects together with supportive and experienced colleagues. You will work with educational and inspiring tasks and get a unique opportunity to challenge yourself in an upbeat business environment.
EY commits to your personal development – many of our trainees have retained legal counsel positions with EY after their graduation.
What we look for
- Excellent communication skills in both Finnish and English, other languages are considered as asset
- Can-do attitude and flexibility
- Outgoing personality and ability to adapt to new challenges as a true team player
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Currently pursuing an academic degree in law with at least 180 ECTs
- Deep interest in business law and motivation to develop as a legal professional
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Previous work experience in the legal industry or related field
- A keen interest in legal technologies that drive automation and digitization of legal operations by combining them to the way legal work is executed on daily basis.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
-Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds – both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
-Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients, and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and transcripts by 26.9.2021 on our career website. As our recruiting platform can currently accept only two documents at a time, we are asking you to combine these three documents into one PDF-formatted document. We will start going through applicants and conducting interviews during the application process.
- Once you have applied, you will receive an invitation to our gamified ability tests. This is done in collaboration with our service provider, HireVue.
- Interviews will be conducted (virtually) during September-October 2021
- We are looking for interns for 2021 autumn and 2022 spring periods but are flexible with the actual start date depending on your preferences.
- For more information, please contact Senior Legal Counsel Miia Sirviö, tel. +358 40 754 8773.
Apply here: https://eyglobal.yello.co/jobs/BY7tQjOTTOHzXot-DOSm2Q
EY Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Yhteystiedot: Ks. yhteystiedot työpaikkailmoituksessa., Puh: 000000000
Työpaikan osoite: Alvar Aallon katu 5 C, 00100 HELSINKI
Palkkaus: Sopimuksen mukaan
Työ alkaa: Sopimuksen mukaan
Työn kesto: 3 – 6 kk
Ilmoitus jätetty: 30.08.2021
TE-palvelujen ilmoitusnumero: 10923882
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä