Line of Service Tax Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism Banking & Finance Management Level Manager Job Description & Summary A career in our Banking and Finance prac
Line of Service
Banking & Finance
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Banking and Finance practice, within Legal Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients adopt a more strategic approach to global entity governance across their organisations. We help our clients and their legal entities with the incorporation of new companies, on going compliance with local legislation, and restructuring of their global businesses to manage governance and compliance risks.
Our team helps our clients with the key legal and documentation aspects of debt finance, including mergers and acquisitions, refinancing of existing debt, and asset finance. You’ll work closely with industry-focused colleagues of banking and finance lawyers that are well placed to respond quickly to client needs with business focused solutions, across a significant footprint.
- You will act as a legal Manager for our national and international clients on matters of banking and financial market law and regulations (FinIA/FinSA, Banking Act, CISA, FMIA, AMLA, etc.), with a special focus on the context of digital assets, including issuance, management and crypto-related activities. You might also act in the field of company law, contract law and data protection, in the context of our services to financial institutions and intermediaries and Fintech companies in the Romandie.
- You work independently in the acquisition of new clients and are present on the financial market (e.g. in the context of lectures, the writing of specialist articles, etc.).
- You work in a team of specialists and can expect interdisciplinary work with direct client interaction and responsibility for challenging projects.
- You will work as a specialist in financial regulation with a special focus on authorization proceedings with the possibility to develop further skills.
- You will provide clear and pragmatic legal advice and deliver timely high-quality work.
- You will work in a diverse, international environment covering multiple service areas and industries individually as well as in your team.
- You hold a Swiss bar exam and have 2-4 years of work experience, special focus on banking and financial markets;
- You are interested in financial markets and would like to focus on FinTech, decentralized technologies and digital assets;
- You are familiar with the topics of decentralized technologies, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, decentralized finance and the current trends in the market;
- You are eager to challenge the status quo and preconceived notions of what can be achieved, as well as working in an area of the law that is constantly evolving;
- You have excellent French and English skills and are able to express yourself precisely in the respective language, both orally and in writing; passive understanding of German is a plus;
- You are ambitious and dynamic, you have a positive mindset, and you are team-oriented and collaborative;
- You take on responsibility for timely delivery of high-quality work;
- Although you consider yourself to be a reasonably sound and friendly human being, you do not take yourself too seriously
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date