We are GenTwo, a Swiss-based B2B fintech company that operates globally and expands the investment universe by making all assets investable. We created a financial engineering network centered
We are GenTwo, a Swiss-based B2B fintech company that operates globally and expands the investment universe by making all assets investable.
We created a financial engineering network centered around our proprietary platform solution GenTwo PRO, which empowers investment professionals to create unlimited, white-labeled investment solutions.
Founded in 2018, we have established a strong footprint, serving over 250 clients in 26 countries and facilitating the launch of over 1000 investment products. As of 2023, we have grown its assets under services to almost USD 3 bn and have a team of over 80 employees in our international offices.
Our company values are centered around being limitless, bold, and authentic. We believe in pushing the boundaries of possibility, venturing boldly into uncharted territory, and staying true to our roots as we grow and evolve. Our creativity flourishes when we see opportunities instead of obstacles, and we actively seek out new opportunities.
We are looking for an ambitious Legal Intern to proactively shape and drive our future growth. You will support our product legal team in managing a growing number of complex transactions. This role will provide you with valuable experience in the fast-moving field of structured products, as well as in a growing, multi-cultural company with the goal of transforming the issuance of financial products.
Your Key Responsibilities
- assisting the product legal team to ensure structured products are issued in an efficient and timely matter,
- preparing contracts and other legal documents under the supervision of the product legal team,
- handling account-opening of issuance vehicles at custodian banks and brokers, cryptocurrency exchanges, and similar counterparties,
- compiling and providing AML and KYC documents in connection with transactions and regular KYC updates,
- reviewing and providing input to processes and procedures with a focus on efficiency and optimization.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in law required, Master’s degree would be an advantage,
- is flexible, able to work under pressure and multi-task, efficient and well-organized working skills, accuracy and attention to details,
- willing to learn, grow professionally and take on tasks that might typically be outside the traditional legal sphere, but are related to the service offering,
- able to work well autonomously and also in a team, and a good team player who can integrate and work in a multicultural team/environment,
- professional, proactive and practical approach to problem-solving,
- experience with MS Office tools,
- effective oral and written communication skills in English; German language skills preferred.
Please note that Swiss work permit or EU/EFTA citizenship is required.
What we offer
- A fast-paced start-up environment that encourages innovation and growth in your function.
- Modern infrastructure and tools to help you excel in your role. We believe that providing our employees with the latest technology and equipment is essential to their success.
- Flexibility to work partially from home. We understand that everyone’s work style and personal life are unique, so we offer two days per week to work from home.
- Central work location in Zurich. Our office is conveniently located in the heart of Zurich, making it easy to commute and enjoy all the city has to offer.
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration. We believe that our employees are our most valuable asset, and we strive to compensate them accordingly.
What the process looks like
- Application and review of your CV
- 1h online Interview
- In-office interview with Manager / team HR and other potential stakeholders
Sounds like you? Submit your application alongside a cover letter, CV, portfolio, references, and diplomas – we’ll be in touch if you’re a match! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send us your application to