Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
- Assist the Legal team in France on regulatory tasks, including authorisations or licenses in France, the launch and development of new products and services.
- Keep up-to-date with regulatory developments concerning financial law.
- Experience gained from a reputable law firm, fintechs or investment firm
- Good knowledge of financial products and entities – this includes: crypto assets and cryptoassets services providers (loi Pacte), payment /e-money products and entities (PSD2), financial services (MiFID 2), broker-dealers, trading platforms.
- Active interest in the cryptocurrency industry
- Strong sense of team spirit and cross-functional collaboration
- Willing to get hands-on with challenges and proactive
- Excellent command of written and spoken French and English
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire