Work with the best WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading
Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfillment.
Integrity – We act with integrity at every turn
Innovation – We never give up seeking creative ways
Teamwork – We value each other’s efforts
Openness – We are transparent with our processes
Courage – We are not afraid of mistakes
Urgency – We seize fleeting opportunities timely
Picture a Tuesday morning at your current job. You use your judgement effectively to spot a solution for an apparent issue. The issue lies in an area that may not be in your jurisdiction, but you decide to offer your opinion anyway, however you struggle to have your voice heard. This is what we strive to change in the working environment at WOO Network. Your voice and opinions are always valued, and we work hard to maintain a culture that is flat, inclusive, and empowering.
A Glimpse into Your Future at WOO
- What will you be working on?
- We are looking for an ambitious law student for a legal internship. The candidate for this position should work closely with our legal team to reduce our legal risk to a minimum. Provide professional legal support for business decisions. You will be able to work with our other departments located around the world.
- Conducting research on assigned issues, analyzing information, and summarizing findings.
- Assisting in the collection of laws and regulations of various countries, integrating various information, and analyzing legal risks.
- Conducting comparative legal analyses on a range of issues in a given area, identifying legal and policy issues, researching relevant precedents.
- Performing ad hoc assignments .
- Who will you be working with?
- You will be closely working with the Legal, AML, and the core business team.
- What challenges will you face?
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems – not just able to find out the ‘what’, but also the ‘why’.
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills with the ability to set project expectations and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail, analytical mind, problem-solving aptitude, and strong organizational skills.
- What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- 4th – 5th-year student or a recent graduate of Law, Business Administration, Management, etc.
- Available to work on weekends.
- Great analytical capabilities.
- Positive and can-do attitude.
- Fluent English and Polish.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well. (https://boards.greenhouse.io/wooreferral/jobs/4698841003?utm_source=linkedin)