Legal Counsel, Regulatory – Southern Europe
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Assist with a broad range of legal/regulatory matters, including regulatory perimeter assessments, licensing/registration applications, product assessment, regulatory investigations, advertisement and consumer protection advice with particular reference to financial products/services in the FinTech, crypto, and blockchain industries across the EU.
- Ensures quality relationships through effective contracts, budgets, and timely responses.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of applicable laws and regulations in a rapidly changing legal/regulatory landscape for crypto, to provide strategic and forward-looking advice and foster compliance.
- Proactively identify legal problems, solutions and potential support needed to provide strategic support to local business teams.
- Tag-team with legal team members in other time zones around the world to collectively provide around-the-clock legal support for the business.
- Secures and manages relationships with external counsel.
- Lawyer admitted to the Italian Bar.
- 3- 5 years of post qualification experience.
- Graduated from a top University and preferably holding a Master Degree in Financial or Tech laws.
- Trained in a top tier international law firm.
- Prior experience in crypto, FinTech, or blockchain industries is advantageous.
- Experience interacting and liaising with financial regulatory authorities is also advantageous.
- Pragmatic and able to work independently in a very fast-paced, global organization.
- Capable to manage complex projects and maintain close contact with relevant teams across multiple locations and cultures.
- Able to manage time effectively across multiple matters to meet tight deadlines.
- Keen interest and passion in FinTech and in the cryptocurrencies mass adoption.
- Fluency in English and Italian is a must, and/or Spanish and/or Portuguese would be a plus.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our
Candidate Privacy Notice