Keen interest or experience working with new technologies, such as artificial intelligence, quantum computing, edge computing, IOT, extended reality, robotics,…...
What awaits you
- Together with our cloud business and technology innovation teams, you evaluate and prepare new offerings for market, including cloud, software as a Service and other services, with varying deal structures for different industries, international markets, and regulatory environments.
- You also learn and understand the technology sufficiently to advise on risk management issues related to offerings.
- To support development, sales and legal teams that lead client facing contracting, you provide advice, guidance, templates, and trainings.
- You draft, review, and negotiate complex alliance and vendor technology transactions.
- Developing strong collaborative relationships within business and legal organizations will also be part of your role.
What we’re looking forward to
- Law Degree of Juris Doctor or equivalent qualification, admittance to the bar and at least six years’ transactional experience in drafting and negotiating client or vendor cloud computing arrangements, software-as-a-service, IP and data licensing and/or development agreements
- Track record as product counsel working with a company to develop services (including ‘as-a-service’ cloud hosted services), products and/or offerings
- Strong understanding of intellectual property, commercial and transactional issues
- Well-versed in explaining legal issues and the real-world impact to non-legal audiences, able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving global business environment and with outstanding influence and negotiation skills
- Keen interest or experience working with new technologies, such as artificial intelligence, quantum computing, edge computing, IOT, extended reality, robotics, or blockchain advantageous
Please contact us
Any questions? Then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly.