Your responsibilites Provide legal support and advice to upper management on relevant legal issues Structure new product functionalities from a legal perspective Work closely with
- Provide legal support and advice to upper management on relevant legal issues
- Structure new product functionalities from a legal perspective
- Work closely with the product & development team
- Act as sparring partner to management and all departments in order to ensure compliance with regulatory standards and requirements
- Calculate and handle risks in business process and decision making
- Draft legal documents such as contracts, statements, agreements etc.
- Execute procedures for protecting patents, trademarks, and industrial designs
- Keeping up with current changes on all relevant areas of laws and contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company’s legal function
Further responsibilities may be added based on the candidate’s skills and experiences and the development of the role.
- Master’s degree in Law, Attorney-at-Law and/or other qualifications a plus
- Previous working experience minimum 2-4 years
- Solid legal understanding of DLT-infrastructures and blockchain
- Good knowledge of securities law (Wertpapierrecht) and regulatory law
- Knowledge of financial market infrastructures (CSDs etc.) a plus
- Good organizational, prioritization and time-management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Valid permit to work in Germany or Switzerland
- Work together with a global and highly motivated team
- Get stock options on the top of your salary to become an owner of FQX yourself
- Have the possibility to grow within your role and the company
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely with the tools of your choice (laptop etc.)
- Take part in quarterly company offsites and regular team activities
- Enjoy to have afterwork drinks with your colleagues every now and then
Employment type: permanent / 80-100%
Place of work: semi-remote – locations Berlin, Germany, or Zurich, Switzerland
If this sounds interesting to you and you think that you could be a good fit, please submit your complete application dossier including your CV, references/diplomas, portfolio and a motivation letter that also answers the following two questions:
- What makes you excited about this opportunity?
- What previous achievement in your life are you most proud of and why?
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Incorporated in 2019, FQX operates a decentralized debt infrastructure for the future of finance. Based on the most recent legislations and DLT technologies, we enable borrowers and investors to directly transact with each other by using our globally standardised debt instruments, called eNotes.
We are a born-global start-up headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, with an international and diverse team of around 25 people based all around Europe and Asia. Our team consists of some of the leading finance, legal and tech experts, and we value a flat hierarchy and an open, integrative culture. FQX is financed by the VC-arm of the Swiss Stock Exchange Group as well as Earlybird VC.
We are committed to an environment in which everyone can provide input, take on responsibility and drive things ahead. Together we solve new challenges and grow, also personally.
We had the privilege to see our cutting-edge innovative solution be recognised by prestigious awards in 2021 such as the Swiss Fintech Award and Fintech Germany Award (Foreign Market Entrant) and Global Finance’s Award for the Best Blockchain Enabled Supply Chain Financing Solution.