Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
- Support Binance’s global efforts in strategising, analysing and applying for any appropriate local approvals, authorisations or licenses.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the company’s strategic direction in this area.
- Handle regulatory approvals, authorisation and licenses including related analysis and applications.
- Support the business teams in the launch and development of new products and services – navigating between the commercial and regulatory worlds.
- Communicate with regulators and effectively develop those relationships.
- Keep up-to-date with regulatory developments concerning the crypto-currency industry.
- A focus on supporting the business in France and Western Europe.
- Qualified to practise law in France.
- 8+ years PQE with experience in the financial institutions space.
- Experience gained from a reputable law firm together with relevant in-house experience.
- In-depth knowledge of financial products (including spot trading, margin trading, futures and options) and payments (FIAT channels, PSPs and wallets etc.).
- Active interest in the cryptocurrency industry and its development.
- Extensive financial product experience from initiation to launch is ideal.
- Possess a very strong sense of team spirit and cross-functional collaboration.
- Demonstrate an ability to navigate a complex area of law with practical and actionable advice.
- Willing to get hands-on with challenges and help to have a leading-hand in shaping company decisions.
- Excellent command of written and spoken French and English.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire