Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin's most dynamic blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland, we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfill
Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin’s most dynamic blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland, we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfill our mission – to make blockchain technology accessible. We are hard-working and fun-loving, always on the search for the most outstanding colleagues to push the boundaries of blockchain technology together.
As Legal Counsel, you will work together with the Senior Legal Counsel, the Head of Operations, HR and Finance to address all legal compliance topics related to Lightcurve. You can find more information about our products here: www.Lisk.com and on GitHub.
- Prepare and draft new contracts, policies and guidelines.
- Take care of data protection requirements, especially in regard to the GDPR.
- Be responsible for all labor law related matters.
- Oversee the contractual relationship with Lightcurve’s service providers.
- Safeguard Lightcurve’s IP-rights.
- Review and negotiate contractual agreements with third parties.
- Give strategic legal advice to the Head of Operations, HR and Finance.
- Monitor new regulatory developments in the field of labor law, data protection and compliance requirements.
- Both German state examinations or comparable.
- Interest and first experience in labor law and/or data protection regulation.
- Native level German and fluent English communication skills.
- Able to work from our office in Berlin.
- Effective team player.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Result- and detail- oriented.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Blockchain and/or cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
- Interest to participate in national and international organizations to represent Lightcurve’s interests.
At Lightcurve, you find a wide range of benefits: an international and welcoming team, dynamic work environment, relocation package, modern office space in the center of Berlin, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment and personal development plans.
Do you think you are a great fit for our team? Apply directly on the Careers page of our website and send us your CV and cover letter. We speak over 20 different languages here at Lightcurve, but please make sure your application is in English.
Find out more about us on www.Lightcurve.io. Check out what we are crafting on www.Lisk.com.