Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
- Support UK’s business teams on legal matters including general advice, contract review, assistance in negotiation across a spectrum of legal subjects including local commercial, corporate, labor, IP, etc.
- Proactively identify legal problems, solutions, and potential support needed to provide more strategic support to local teams.
- Tag-team with legal team members in other time zones around the world to collectively provide around the clock legal support for the group.
- Anticipate and maintain up-to-date knowledge of current laws relevant to your own substantive area to provide strategic advice and foster compliance.
- Be responsible for drafting and reviewing of contracts and agreements and provide holistic risk assessment and suggestions to enhance business value while mitigating downside risk.
- Development and management of UK legal and compliance programme and ongoing regulatory strategy.
- Qualified lawyer of UK, with a minimum of 5-8 years post qualification experience, ideally gained from a reputable law firm.
- Interactions with the financial regulatory authorities (ie. FCA) will be advantageous.
- In-house experience gained from relevant industries – Financial Services, Fintech or other Technology Corporations are highly preferred.
- Possesses solid legal technical expertise as well as sound business and people judgment sense.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, global organization maintaining close contact with relevant teams across multiple locations.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to provide useful and efficient counsel.
- Good understanding in performing risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence.
- Hands on at work and can be independent in managing complex projects.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire