Company Description We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone. We deliver our services to
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
We are looking for a Legal Operations Officer (100%) to join our Legal Department at Swissquote Bank Ltd at its headquarters in Gland, Switzerland.
This role is a multi-disciplinary function that helps the Legal Department in optimizing the delivery of its services. Your tasks will be diverse and include for example the following:
- Handling requests from the various judiciary authorities, such as state attorneys or FINMA (including clarifications within the bank and the correspondence with the authorities)
- Management of data bases used by the Legal Department, participation in knowledge management projects
- Supporting the Legal Officers in the management of larger various cases if necessary
- Handling customer information requests (data protection)
- Handling written correspondence with third parties
- Various other tasks, for ex. coordination of legal translations
- You have completed a basic economic education (“CFC” or another title deemed equivalent) or have obtained a university degree
- You have a minimum of at least 2 years of work experience
- You are fluent in French (level C.2 / mother tongue) and have at least very good knowledge of German (minimum B2, written and spoken) and good knowledge of English (B1)
- You have excellent analytical skills and are keen to understand the context of the tasks you are treating
- You have an excellent sense of organization, autonomy, rigor and reliability
- You are dynamic and have team spirit
- You have excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel would be a plus