Collaborate with team members on developing and elaborating content plans. Participate in briefing external content creators and internal design teams, review…...
At Ledger, we consider that education and inspiration are key to the growth of the blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem. And since educated customers become Ledger customers, it is in our best interest to produce content that answers people’s different needs and enables them to smoothly navigate through cryptoland. Whether it be editorial content to educate on various topics, tutorial videos and infographics to guide through tasks, or youtube shows to attract, inspire and entertain, we’re doubling down on our educational efforts. And it doesn’t stop there, that is why we need you!
As the Educational Content Manager, and member of the media team, you will responsible for managing the Ledger Academy platform and other educational partnerships, under the supervision of the head of the franchise.
- Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Collaborate with team members on developing and elaborating content plans.
- Participate in briefing external content creators and internal design teams, review and edit work.
- Lead the publishing process from start to finish, taking responsibility for design integration and SEO performance.
- Ledger’s main contact point for handling projects with academic institutions (renown universities in the US and elsewhere), managing editorial and financial aspects.
- Overseeing and sometimes producing educational content, for Ledger’s website, blog or other features.
As the Educational Content Manager you will be in charge of guaranteeing the Academy’s content credibility, tone and quality. You will also be the face and voice of Ledger in discussions with universities & esteemed researchers.
To that purpose, as the perfect candidate you should have/be:
- Perfect english speaking and writing skills.
- Strong interest in the world of blockchain and cryptocurrencies and are aware of where the ecosystem is going (DeFi, NFTs, Web 3).
- Experienced in autonomously managing projects, coordinating with different parties and meeting deadlines.
- Comfortable with Wordpress and have the ability to optimize for readability and SEO.
- Have a thing for keeping up with the latest news and various trends.
- Familiar with digital educational content and best practices.
- A proactive creative thinker who constantly aims for better.
- You know how to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences
- Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- High performance office equipment
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr)
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks
- Employee discount on Ledger products
Ledger guarantees equity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age