Being familiar with cryptocurrencies and being deep into the domain are considered assets. The tasks will range from identifying and implementing new processes…...
We are seeking a Lead Platform Developer with a passion for technology and finance. Being familiar with cryptocurrencies and being deep into the domain are considered assets. The tasks will range from identifying and implementing new processes and technologies to actively participating in our development processes.
- Lead a team of software engineers responsible for developing one of our platform products.
- Work closely with product owners and the rest of the company in shaping the product roadmap and coordinating the resulting development efforts.
- Follow the latest developments in the broader digital asset space, identifying and implementing new processes, methods, and technologies
- Perform code reviews for your peers, commit production quality code and deliver software continuously.
- Actively participate in improving our development processes continuously and shaping our technology roadmap.
- You are the whole package; you have passion and interest for technology and finance. You might have experience with cryptocurrencies or are interested in learning.
- Top-notch programming skill backed with work experience with multiple languages and platforms.
- Comfortable working with our tech stack that currently consists mostly of TypeScript running in Azure cloud combined with typical cloud services.
Since inception in 2017, Tesseract has been a forerunner and one of the longest-standing market participants in the digital asset lending market.
Digital asset lending is one of the fastest growing industries in the global cryptocurrency sphere. The size of the sector has soared to over 10 BUSD, with a six-fold increase in 2020 alone. Tesseract, based in Helsinki and backed by leading Nordic investors, is at the absolute cutting edge of this development. During the past three years, we have extended hundreds of millions of credit across our innovative cross-margin prime lending and collateralised lending programs.
We pride ourselves on our proprietary technology and our can-do attitude. With monthly revenues of over half a million and ten-fold year-on-year growth, we are constantly looking for new people to join our team of high performers.
Tesseract is currently small but fast-growing team of 20 people, located in Maria 01 start-up community in central Helsinki.
What we appreciate in all employees:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative yet knows when to ask for help
- Strives for high-velocity and high-quality output
- Thrives in a dynamic and high-pressured environment
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
What you can expect from us:
- Front-row seat to the global crypto market, especially within digital asset lending
- Learn from tight-knit team of experts in finance, technology, business and other fields
- Fast-paced but flexible working hours with remote working opportunity
- Opportunity to contribute in building world-changing solutions
- Culture based on meritocracy with zero hierarchy
- 3 weeks of guaranteed paid leave each year
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply! No Finnish language requirement.
If you are passionate about cryptocurrencies and want to be in the forefront of defining digital finance Tesseract might just be the right place for you.
Yhteystiedot: Niklas Lahti, firstname.lastname@example.org
Työpaikan osoite: Lapinlahdenkatu 16, 00180, Helsinki, 00180 HELSINKI
Palkkaus: Katso kuvaus
Työ alkaa: Katso kuvaus
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 22.11.2021
Ilmoitus jätetty: 26.05.2021
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä