Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin's most dynamic blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland, we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfill
Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin’s most dynamic blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland, we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfill our mission – to make blockchain technology accessible. We are hard-working and fun-loving, always on the search for the most outstanding colleagues to push the boundaries of blockchain technology together.
We are looking for a Lead Frontend Developer – Desktop/Mobile/React/React Native, who can help the Lisk project achieve the very highest standards in code quality, performance and security. You can find more information about our products here: www.Lisk.com and on GitHub.
- Leadership of product development from planning until release
- Team mentorship on coding, testing and debugging practices
- Maintenance of high quality and standards by the team overall
- Encouragement of learning and development within the team
- Collaboration with researchers and designers on each implementation
- Collaboration with operations engineers on product releases and infrastructure
- Technical documentation of development standards and processes
- Management of code contributions and pull-request reviews
- Technical interviews for new team member recruitment
- Processing of community and user feedback
- Product representation at media events
- Native level fluency in English (spoken and written)
- 5+ years professional hands-on experience in building consumer-facing applications with React, React Native
- Experience in developing highly complex and mission-critical applications
- Experience in leading, managing, mentoring a team of developers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Working knowledge of React, React Native and Redux (3 years+)
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SVG
- Working knowledge of Electron, Webpack
- Working knowledge of Git (and GitHub)
- Basic knowledge of blockchain, cryptography, distributed networks
- Basic knowledge of Lisk, Bitcoin, Ethereum and other protocols
- Working knowledge of releasing applications for Mac, Windows and Linux
- Working knowledge of releasing applications on iOS and Android
- Working knowledge of NodeJS, HTTP, WebSockets, JSON-RPC
At Lightcurve, you find a wide range of benefits: an international and welcoming team, dynamic work environment, relocation package, modern office space in the center of Berlin, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment and personal development plans.
Do you think you are a great fit for our team? Apply directly on the Careers page of our website and send us your CV and cover letter. We speak over 20 different languages here at Lightcurve, but please make sure your application is in English.
Find out more about us on www.Lightcurve.io. Check out what we are crafting on www.Lisk.com.