Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more than 300 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, Liechtenstein and Bratislava.
Frontend Team Lead
What will you be working with?
As a Frontend Team Lead you will play a crucial role in the success of each of our internal and external product offerings. To accomplish that you will work closely with the frontend engineers, upper management, product owners and other UX and interface experts. We value individuals who care about the people they work with. Thus you will have the opportunity to help engineers in their personal growth path, while also being able to learn and grow from a very talented and dynamic international team.
How we work
Our team consists of six frontend engineers and while we work on different projects, we closely collaborate and keep our tech stack aligned. We are using React, React Native and Next.js to build our applications. All code is written in TypeScript and part of a mono repository.
- Resource planning and define frontend team resources together with upper management and the product team
- Set up goals, personal growth and development for each team member
- Empower the team in making the right decisions
- Advocate tooling throughout the company
- Assist the design and product department with creative technical solutions and innovation
- New approaches on our processes and workflows
- You will redefine the culture (with others) in the team
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- You have demonstrated the ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements for complex systems
- Experience in leading a frontend team
- Solid understanding of modern web development practices
- Excellent knowledge of English in writing and speaking, German is a plus
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid permit for Switzerland.