Looking for a real challenge in Financial Management at an international company that works fully remote? Our client is looking for a Lead Finance Specialist to join the ranks and help become the glob
Looking for a real challenge in Financial Management at an international company that works fully remote? Our client is looking for a Lead Finance Specialist to join the ranks and help become the global expert in their field.
The client is currently on track to have more than €10 million net profit this year. They operate internationally, which means they have to deal with tax laws of different countries. Specific knowledge of these tax laws is currently lacking. They are already in frequent contact with local accountants in different countries.
They also deal with income from cryptocurreny. The client offers the possibility to gamble with crypto coins. The problem is that many of the local accounts/governments have difficulty understanding the online gambling business and revenue from cryptocurrency. As Lead Finance Specialist you will be responsible for interacting with the local accounts and governments/government of the country.
Furthermore, as Lead Finance Professional you will be responsible for managing the customer’s team and making the budgets per department. The financial roadmap must therefore be drawn up.
You will be:
- Making sure the company complies with country tax laws /European standard coordinate
- Making high quality financial analyses
- Communicating with local accountants from different countries
- Creating a durable financial roadmap
- Arranging budget per department / treasury
- Be familiar with European / international tax law
- Senior level as Financial Specialist / CFO
- Fluent in English
- Experience with the mentioned tasks
- Experience with German, Swiss and or Lithuania tax laws
- Domain knowledge: (online) gambling companies, SAAS companies (Pre)
- Experience with Teasury (must be checked)
- A high-tech environment where innovation is key
- A lot of fun co-workers
- The possibility to work fully remote
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €70,000.00 – €100,000.00 per year