We are Mythical Games. A fully funded next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and blockchain. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video g
We are Mythical Games. A fully funded next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and blockchain. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage Blockchain Technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developer to do the same.
We are looking for a highly-skilled Lead Engineer to join our growing Mythical Europe team based in Stockholm, Sweden. In this role, we need a talented individual to run our engine room. If you’re passionate about what goes under the hood of the game then we want to talk to you. You’re the one who makes sure that player scores are kept, XP gained and that our infrastructure holds up. You work very closely with cross function teams and our client developers to make sure we build things that will stand the test of time but that are also flexible enough to turn on a dime if needed.
- Create, build and support the studio’s game infrastructure
- Work with developers, designers and artists on a daily basis to make sure we work on the right things at the right time
- Ensure compatibility with Mythical blockchain service layers and functions
- Work with stakeholders across the business to create best-of-breed solutions
- 5+ years of experience in the game industry developing live services for titles at scale
- Java, PhP or Lua mastery
- Expert communicator
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.