Do you dream data? Do you believe you can change the world by using data? Do you want to change the world of finance with data? (and have the data to back up your claims ;)) Then
- Do you dream data?
- Do you believe you can change the world by using data?
- Do you want to change the world of finance with data? (and have the data to back up your claims ;))
Then you’re in the right place! Let’s start the Ingestion.
Our client is a fast-paced scale-up in the Netherlands. They want to help build an accessible, decentralized world. Their goal is to provide the infrastructure to make the transition between today’s financial world and tomorrow’s world as smooth as possible. And the beautiful thing is, you can be part of this growing movement! They already have clients with big names like Moonpay, BTC direct, Wyre, Xanpool, and a lot more to come.
Our client provides embeddable widgets and APIs for crypto-native trading platforms, apps, and websites to allow their users to buy cryptocurrencies on these platforms. They have partnered with the best fiat-to-crypto payment gateways and present them in a single plugin for cryptocurrency platforms such as wallets, DeFi apps, and exchanges. This means their users can easily buy cryptocurrencies on the platform when they need them. They are real pioneers when it comes to their product, as they are the first to it this way and therefore are the market leaders.
Their HQ is based in Amsterdam, but they’re everywhere in the world. With more than 20+ team players, you will certainly join a team of professionals!
Now you know what our client does, what do they expect from you?
You will be joining their data team that has a unique opportunity in this space: access a transaction dataset no other player in this industry has access to. Through state-of-the-art tooling you enjoy the creative freedom to deploy key insights into the core of their product development. They use data as the core of their product development, unlike most other organizations that just run a data reporting team.
What’s really cool is that you won’t just be part of team, you will help shape and build the team too!
You will be working in close cooperation with their main data analyst(s) as the core data team. The main focus is to productionize their data insights into live product capabilities by creating the rule set that informs their product to increase performance. So that means that you will be responsible to keep track of new data technology developments and solutions that could impact their architecture. Our client will rely on you to suggest infra solutions and be a thought leader when it comes to data pipelines, also they will expect that you are able to;
- Experiment with advanced analytics/machine learning models;
- Building analysis models, strong SQL skills;
- Work with different functions in their organization that have critical data insight needs;
- Transparently explain algorithms to other stakeholders in the business.
It will be amazing, but not necessary if you have also the following skills/ experience in;
- Are familiar with cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Redshift, or Google BigQuery;
- worked with data visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, or AWS Quick sight;
- have data science experience, for example, data science/machine learning platforms like Sage maker, Jupiter Notebook, Databricks, DataIKU;
- have experience with ELT tools like Fivetran, Matillion, or AWS Glue;
- worked in transaction-driven businesses before.
Sounds cool right? Check out what you’ll get back!
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Engineer;
- Professional level of English;
- You are an explorer, not waiting to be given tasks, but tearing through everything there is to know about the business based on their state-of-the-art data stack;
- Data engineering expert, this means having had end-to-end responsibility for data infrastructure;
- A healthy feeling about the future of Crypto and eager to learn everything there is to know about this market;
- Able to work 2-3 days in their state of the art office in Amsterdam.
- Salary up to 120K a year;
- Be entrepreneurial and proactively find insights that help them make better products;
- You want to join a high-paced startup that’s bridging the traditional financial world with the world of crypto;
- Amazing office in the centre of Amsterdam;
- Yearly bonus and Equity (based on the role);
- Chance to be part of one of the leading payment integrations of Web3.0;
- You will be one of the game changers in this sector.
Interested and you want to know more? Good! Contact Samir Jouseiph at email@example.com or +31682042936