Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billions downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #1 mobile publisher worldwide. The company is one of th
This position can be based in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, or London.
Our Growth team helps maximize the potential of each Voodoo product within the ecosystem. Our Growth team is split into several job expertise such as user acquisition, ad monetization, video ads, playable ads, and influencer marketers. Being part of the Growth Team at Voodoo requires a lot of operational excellence and creativity in order to constantly adapt ourselves to stay ahead of the rest of the market.
Voodoo is looking for a Lead Creative Manager to lead up to 4 squads of 4-5 creative operators (e.g., Marketing Artists, Marketing Developers, etc.). You will own creative production for a large scope of games and apps, and play a central role in helping Voodoo turn great mobile products into global hits.
- Prioritize and drive creative production for multiple games and apps based on product and user acquisition strategy
- Analyze your team’s performance, define action plans, and hit your KPIs
- Lead up to 20 people: recruit, coach, and increase talent density
- Discover new creative concepts, and share best practices with other creative teams
- Lead key projects to test new tools, improve processes, etc…
- You have 6+ years of experience in performance marketing
- You have a track record of managing 10+ people in a creative field
- You’ve successfully led high-impact projects
- You speak and write English fluently
- You wish to work in an environment that values candor, freedom, and responsibility