Permanent Full-time/ Part-time Frankfurt - Germany Hamburg - Germany Hanover - Germany Munich - Germany Stuttgart - Germany Remote Germany - Germany USER E
Frankfurt – Germany
Hamburg – Germany
Hanover – Germany
Munich – Germany
Stuttgart – Germany
Remote Germany – Germany
What drives us? At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We like to break down barriers and explore new territory with our unique combination of business and technology expertise. This is how we innovate.
Our creativity, our skills and our energy enable us to turn intelligent ideas into valuable solutions – solutions that help our clients bring innovative, effective and sustainable products, solutions, and processes to the marketplace. At Zühlke, we are driven by «empowering ideas».
How you’ll spend your time As a Lead Consultant Customer Experience (CX), you are key in solving the complex challenges of our clients in the areas of digital transformation, strategy and business innovation.
You want to make an impact – In leading or contributing to challenging innovation consulting mandates, you support our clients to take the right decisions for achieving outstanding customer experience. In doing so, you always keep an eye on business and technology aspects. Together with our clients and Zühlke experts, you facilitate innovation workshops using state-of-the-art methods, in which you develop holistically validated idea portfolios that offer real investment opportunities.
Empathy is your strength – In interdisciplinary teams, you use your sense for diverse perspectives to gain important insights into the customer experience of the products and services we develop. Your analytical skills allow you to derive profound recommendations, and tailor procedures and methods specifically for our clients. With your interpersonal skills, you create trust, team spirit, energy and clarity in your teams.
You have a growth mindset – You are a valued expert in your field at Zühlke, providing insights and contributions in all areas of customer experience, also linking these with other disciplines. You actively contribute to evolving our CX practice, developing our service portfolio, positioning it on the market, preparing offers and developing talents.
What is important to us
- Based on an university degree, you have several years of practical experience in the field of customer experience, ideally enriched by competence in the field of digital transformation.
- You are well versed in cross-industry consulting for a variety of clients, from startups to large multinationals, and already have relevant experience in developing competitive service offerings.
- Your know-how in CX research, CX design, performance measurement/KPIs, data-driven CX as well as customer-centric innovation and strategy is complemented by solid knowledge of the potential for business innovation of current technology trends such as Data & AI, AR/VR, IoT, Blockchain, Cloud or Mobile and their use in concrete applications.
- You combine your ability to quickly grasp new concepts and analytical problem-solving skills with empathy, creativity, courage and persuasiveness.
- You have a team-oriented, open-minded personality, you have integrity and the ability to build trust with clients and employees, and you demonstrate leadership skills in your projects.
- You are a good communicator with a very good command of German and English, who can confidently navigate and convince in an environment of very experienced stakeholders.
What working at Zühlke is all about At Zühlke, we encourage a growth mindset and support the success of our employees with continuous training and coaching to further your career, your skills, and your personality. We regularly exchange ideas, give each other feedback, and learn from one another.
From this, you’ll gather that we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and love working in diverse, cross-functional teams to achieve impressive results together.
Added to this is an attractive benefits package and a shared passion to give our best every day.
- Flexible working models
- Profit sharing
- Family-friendly workplace
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Self-management & the opportunity to take over responsibility and grow through new challenges
- Unique social & team building events
We are all learning all the time Do you feel that you do not yet meet all the requirements? We would like to know more about you, your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!
Sounds like a great way to work?!