Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after
6 months internship starting in January or July 2022.
Our Corporate teams support the company’s performance and growth whilst putting people at the core of everything they do. As a French tech leader and global successful company, our Corporate teams are constantly looking for ways to innovate and increase organization efficiency to keep Voodoo ahead of the market. Voodoo’s Corporate function is composed of four teams: People, Legal, M&A and Finance, working together to drive Voodoo’s success.
Under the responsibility of the Head of Employee Relations, a former lawyer registered at the Paris Bar, you will participate in the following missions:
- Support the HR team to ensure compliance with labor regulations within the organization in France and abroad (12 countries)
- Help performing legal analysis of operational practices
- Provide legal support to our HR Business Partners with respect to onboarding / offboarding and daily labor matters
- Prepare regular updates on legal changes
- Map legal obligations towards employee representatives (CSE) in particular with respect to regular consultation processes
- Prepare invites, agendas and as the case may be information notes to be delivered to employee reps; attend CSE meetings
- Participate in the preparation of company collective agreements or policies
- Fluent English
- A first successful experience as an intern in Labor Law and a very good knowledge of French labor regulations
- You master the Office Pack and demonstrate rigor, diplomacy, and a sense of confidentiality
- Sense of listening, availability, ability to work in a team, and a good sense of humor will be great assets for a successful journey at Voodoo