Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for a Technical Talent Acquisition to lead and manage our recruitment activities for our upcoming hackathon and conference. As the Technical Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for managing end-to-end recruitment processes, from identifying potential candidates to onboarding new hires. You will be the point person for all recruitment-related matters, working closely with the Operations Team and the hackathon event team to ensure that all recruitment needs are met. You will also take ownership of the recruitment drives before, during, and after the hackathon.
About the Conference/Hackathon
The L3A and Deeplink Virtual Grand Conference and Hackathon is an event organized by our team to finally introduce our projects to the public for the first time after working quietly for over 2.5 years. Over 50 speakers from leading blockchain companies and industries will share their knowledge during the 10-day event, providing ample opportunities to engage, learn, and connect. We will be featuring the toughest hackathon challenges, workshops, panel discussions, networking events, and AMAs. This event will be filled with lots of exciting, fun, unique activities, innovative ideas, and experiences you have never had from any Web3 event before + rapid recruitment sessions!
Join this exciting opportunity to be part of the L3A and Deeplink Conference and Hackathon and be part of shaping the future of Web3.
L3 Atom is a petabyte-scale open data initiative for crypto and Web 3.0, so everyone has access to quality, immutable data. Our mission is to address information asymmetry by democratizing data through a public decentralized immutable data lakehouse. We envision L3 Atom storing all the world’s crypto and Web 3.0 data points, transactions, and historical records so anyone can access them for FREE without censorship. We are also working on Deeplink to provide an agnostic search engine for DeFi called Eta X, an unbiased, Open SOR service in DeFi & trading venues.
We are passionate about building open-source tools to innovate in the crypto and blockchain industry. Our team has been directly involved in many innovative projects such as Fantom, Elrond, Ocean Protocol, Yearn, Cosmos, IOTX, and REN for the past years.
• Develop and execute a comprehensive recruitment strategy for the hackathon and
conference to attract top 1% talent in the industry.
• Work with the Operations team and the event team to identify the skills and experience
required for each role.
• Source and identify potential candidates from a variety of channels, including social
media, domain-specific and location-specific job boards, and industry events.
• Collaborate with the event team to identify recruitment needs and develop targeted
• Administer forms and funnel applicants to the hackathon and conference.
• Manage hackathon registrations and coordinate with the hackathon registration OIC to
ensure that everyone who wants to join the hackathon can join the event seamlessly.
• Set up and maintain a database and system for tracking applicants and potential hires.
• Qualify and filter hackathon applications and always be on the lookout for potential hires throughout the event.
• Participate in hackathon and conference events to meet potential candidates and
promote our organization as an employer of choice.
• Be available to join/ set schedule to make sure that the Career Room has someone
available to attend the rapid recruitment sessions during the 10-day event.
• Conduct initial screenings and interviews with potential candidates.
• Collaborate with top management to schedule and coordinate interviews.
• Manage communication with candidates throughout the recruitment process.
• Manage the recruitment database and track the progress of candidates through the
• Coordinate and conduct onboarding sessions for new hires after the event.
• Build and maintain relationships with candidates and provide a positive candidate
experience throughout the recruitment process.
• Ensure that all recruitment activities are in compliance with legal requirements and
• Develop recruitment strategies and identify potential candidates for future events.
• Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or a similar role in a technical field
• Experience in managing the end-to-end recruitment process for technical positions
• Knowledge of technical sourcing strategies and tools
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and HR databases
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Knowledge of the crypto and blockchain industry is preferred
• Experience with hackathon and other recruitment activities is a plus
• Opportunity to learn and work alongside leading innovators in the Web3 and crypto
• Learning experience and opportunity to develop skills in a fast-paced and innovative
• Opportunity to gain valuable experience in the crypto and blockchain industry.
• Chance to network with industry leaders and innovators.
• Access to talks and workshops by esteemed speakers.
• Possibility of airdrops.
As our Technical Talent Acquisition, you will play a critical role in building an A team for L3A and Deeplink. We want to leverage this hackathon and conference to not only showcase our project but also to find and onboard great talents to help us expand our team and achieve our project’s goals. Your work will be essential in ensuring that we attract and hire the best people for our organization while creating a positive candidate experience. If you are ready to take on this exciting challenge, we encourage you to apply.