MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment metho
MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030!
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide.
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B – Be Humble
- L – Lead with Empathy
- O – Own It
- C – Communicate Clearly
- K – Kaizen
The team ❤️
This is a new role/team being created, to facilitate the next stage of our growth. We are currently migrating from generalist roles to specialists, hence the creation of this new team.
The Customer Onboarding Team is responsible for the successful onboarding of our business partners and consumers in accordance with our risk based approach. The analyst will be responsible for the smooth, effective and efficient onboarding journey.
What you’ll do
- The efficient onboarding of both consumer and partners within agreed SLA’s
- Conducting EDD on all high risk customers
- Managing the EDD and other exception queues
- Liaising with with e-KYC vendor when needed
- Proactively feeding date back into the programme
You should apply if ✅
- Customer onboarding experience ideally in the Fintech or Financial Services industry
- ACAMS / ACFCS or ICA accreditation
- Experience with e-KYC vendor solutions
- Detailed understanding of regulatory requirements in relation to KYC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Interest in crypto
- Comfort and belief to challenge the status quo
- First-rate decision making skills, bias for action and sound judgement.
- Be flexible & open minded approach
- Data driven approach
- Ability to demonstrate alignment to MoonPay values
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Final interview (30-45 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance
- Stock options
- Unlimited holidays
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent)
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility