Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Use knowledge and experience in the field of operational management to lead a team in addressing challenging global KYC onboarding and its related issues.
- Lead a global team and work with business stakeholders to ensure that potential customers are properly assessed to identify possible integrity/financial crime/sanctions/terrorism linked risks and onboarded in a compliant manner
- Challenge the norm and ensure business objectives are achieved with the right controls, focus and drive
- Data driven and using strong statistical analysis to identify onboarding trends, root cause analysis and performance monitoring.
- 7 years of directly related experience in a corporate onboarding role with substantial knowledge of relevant rules and regulations and the day-to-day KYC onboarding compliance affairs
- Highly adaptable, self-driven and able to deliver results under pressure
- Strong track record in leading medium to large remote teams
- Experienced in outsourcing management
- Able to drive and deliver high quality risk assessments, remediations, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence projects on a enterprise level
- Market knowledge of leading edge KYC solutions and market practices
- Highly preferred for candidates to possess ACAMS/CAMS/CCAS/ICA certifications or othersMotivated and with a growth mindset to take advantage of opportunities and able to adapt to a challenging environment
- Possesses strong time management, organizational and relationship building skills
- Adaptable in an evolving and fast-moving environment
- Good knowledge on provisions of crypto/fiat licensed entities local laws, directives, regulations and otherwise standards applicable
- Good knowledge of upcoming regulations of virtual currency policies is a strong plus
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our
Candidate Privacy Notice