Functieomschrijving KYC Analyst the Netherlands Our client supports ideas, ambitions,?growth and acceleration, because they truly believe the potential of globalisation for businesses and profess
KYC Analyst the Netherlands
Our client supports ideas, ambitions,?growth and acceleration, because they truly believe the potential of globalisation for businesses and professionals is unlimited. As a?fully independent?corporate & fund service provider?with over 250 employees worldwide, they guide and assist?clients?in?their?international business and investment activities to effectively break the barriers in this present complex global market place.?
They recognize that the financial services industry is?constantly evolving. In order to manage the increased complexity in services and compliance, we monitor the international developments and are responsive to the changes in regulations that cause major shifts in todays’ connecting markets.?
As a KYC Analyst, you will be responsible for the proper processing of all KYC/AML information surrounding investor transactions including periodic reviews. Due to the variety of fund clients (Hedge Funds, Real Estate, Fund of Funds, Private Equity, Managed Accounts and Cryptocurrency) and their investors (individuals, joint accounts, corporate structures, financial institutions) we are looking for someone who is hands-on and has a can-do mentality. You will have intensive daily contact with your colleagues and therefore we are looking for someone who is professional and has a friendly approach.
- Reviewing and processing of all KYC/AML related information of our clients’ new investors in our system
- Ensuring that all KYC/AML related information of the existing investors is up to date, including periodic checks and risk assessments
- Communicating with colleagues and clients via email and telephone about the files you are handling
- Assisting with all screenings of our databases
- Assisting with all required reporting (FATCA, CRS, Proof of Information)
Ideal experiences and competencies:
- Bachelor degree
- Affinity with financial services
- At least 1 -3 years experience in a similar role
- Available for 40 hours per week
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) of Dutch and English.
- Pro-active and well structured.
- Eager to learn and ready for the next step in your career