KYB Analyst ( Dutch speaker)
Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf of Hard of Hearing Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
In very little time, Binance has become the no. 1 global crypto-currency exchange in the world.
We are seeking a corporate onboarding analyst to support our expansion into all global frontiers and provide support on compliance operations, remotely.
- Manage personal workload and priority items and ensure timely escalation of key risks/issues to management;
- Handle, review and verify all applications for client on-boarding within available SLAs;
- Work closely with the Front Office and the Relationship Partner Teams and direct with clients as required, to obtain all necessary supporting evidence to fulfil your KYC due diligence;
- Proficiency in compliance applications and programmes such as Refinitiv World-Check, Jumio, etc.;
- Work closely with checker to ensure an effective 2 eye 4 eye customer due diligence process;
- Liaise regularly with the business to conduct workload planning, review status of key renewals and prioritize open requests;
- Good proficiency in conducting risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence;
- Monitoring and documentation of unusual activity or AML flags;
- Participate in internal and external training programs related to AML/ CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements;
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company.
- At least 2-3 years’ directly related experience in a corporate onboarding role with substantial knowledge of relevant rules and regulations and the day-to-day compliance affairs;
- Fluent Dutch and advanced English speaker;
- Knowledge of multiple client types (E.g: Non-Operating/Asset Holding Companies, Governments, Organizations);
- Possesses strong time management, organizational, relationship building skills;
- An undergraduate degree is required;
- Demonstrated ability to write effectively;
- Adaptable to work in an evolving and changeable environment;
- Good knowledge on provisions of local laws, directives, regulations and otherwise standards applicable to subject persons and knowledge of upcoming regulation of virtual currency policies is a strong plus.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.