At Kollider we are a small, fast moving team that’s redesigning how traders access cryptocurrency markets. We’re looking for proactive people to join our early-stage team and take the initiative to make fundamental decisions that will directly shape Kollider’s future.
We’ve built the world’s first order-by-order settlement system using the Bitcoin Lightning Network, giving traders the ability to instantly open or close positions without exposing themselves to excess counterparty risk or hefty transaction fees.
Our first product using this settlement system is a cryptocurrency derivative exchange, take a look: https://kollider.xyz/
* Develop and maintain components of the core trading platform (order management, risk management, pricing, matching and settlement systems).
* Improving performance and stability of the trading engine
* Designing low-latency, high-availability applications
* Writing a boatload of tests
* At least 3 years of programming experience in a lower level programming language, i.e. Rust, C++
* Experience building trading infrastructure or experience in a finance related field (FX, HFT, Electronic Trading)
* Experience running critical systems with high uptime levels
* Experience building distributed systems.
* Familiarity developing on UNIX systems.
* Strong DevOps experience.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a distributed team environment
Nice to have
* Experience working with time series databases
* Experience building latency sensitive applications
* Interest in Security
* Experience delivering real-time data over the web
* Experience building and working on cryptocurrency projects (bonus points for anything related to Bitcoin Core/LND or Solana)
* Experience running and managing cryptocurrency nodes for your own projects