We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager (KAM) to join our Sales team and oversee our relationship with our Spanish clients. As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for contract renewa
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager (KAM) to join our Sales team and oversee our relationship with our Spanish clients.
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for contract renewals, upselling and cross selling your customers portfolio. You will also be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by understanding their requirements of the AB Tasty platform and uncovering their needs for the future in the ever-changing world of websites optimization.
The ideal candidate will be capable of building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify the demands and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve a mutually beneficial cooperation.
Contract & Location
- Permanent full-time contract
- Madrid Office: Calle Henri Dunant 17 – 28036 Madrid, with a smooth remote work policy (up to 3 days a week)
- A few examples of your responsibilities*
- Develop relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure their continuous engagement with the AB Tasty platform
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Propose solutions that meet the client’s objectives and changing demands
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Expand the relationships with existing customers engaging through all possible forms of contact, from meetings to weekly calls
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and manage complaints in order to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- What we offer*
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By ensuring renewals and upsell, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to use your imagination to envision and implement a KAM strategy to ensure renewals and upsells with the support of our Customer Success team, as long as client satisfaction comes first.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort – you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: Coding lessons, blockchain class, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It’s not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
️ What we look for
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5- 8 years experience in a sales function of B2B platforms or consulting and proven network in the Spanish market
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Proven experience implementing customer retention initiatives, achieving high retention rates and customer satisfaction
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Must have outstanding and effective communication skills (oral and written) in English
- You must have excellent negotiation techniques and you are used to dealing with decision makers, mostly Heads of Marketing and Product Departments
- The ability to draft clear and concise reports and presentations
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
Job Type: Full-time