Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, we have a factory in Vierzon and offices in Montp
As part of its strong growth, Ledger – the technology leader in digital assets and crypto-security solutions – is looking for a Key Account Manager NFT, Art & Lifestyle.
You will create and implement a sales and marketing strategy in our Art & Lifestyle point of sales. With the goal of maintaining our n1 leadership position on the market.
- Explore new points of sales worldwide in the Art industry such as: NFT galeries, museum shops etc.
- Explore new points of sales worldwide in the Lifestyle industry such as: department stores, high end boutiques, etc.
- Build long term relationship with each strategic resellers
- Grow business to achieve objectives and position Ledger as strategic to them
- Create and implement a full year Sales & Marketing strategy for the resellers channel, from traffic to conversion.
- Collaborate with Ledger’s teams to execute this strategy: Logistic, Product, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Customer Support
- Help strategic resellers optimize their traffic acquisition and conversion working closely with them on digital marketing, promotions, events and perfect online store execution (content, images, ratings & reviews, …)
- Create dashboards to regularly report business, market and marketing results.
- Take actions and recommendations based on those analysis
- Stay up to date on the latest industry news and key actors
- Functional competencies & experience :
- Crypto & NFT expert
- Interest in Lifestyle & Art industry
- Previous international experience in Sales account management with a digital savviness
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- English fluency
We’d love to hear from you if you identify with the following:
- Customer Centric
- Strategic thinking
- Problem solver & results driven
- Analytical mindset
- Written & verbal communication skills
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment, casual office atmosphere
- Strong focus on personal development Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Employee discount on Ledger products