Security assessment of latest and complex technologies like microservices, blockchain, open source, cognitive services, big data technologies....
Geneva, Switzerland; Rome, Brindisi, Italy; New York; US; Off-site
To meet the increasing demands, the Client requires to build capabilities to provide information security services to Client’s partner Organizations and to internal Client’s business operations. The Client is developing and delivering a vast range of information security services to support its Partner Organizations. These range from Security Governance, Security Architecture and Projects and Security Operations. To meet the high demand of information security support, Client is reaching out to external Consultants, who can deliver these security services.
Due to the complex/varied nature of projects, information security experience in certain subject areas and required technical expertise is expected. Further, the supplier is expected to provide a high level of technical understanding in many upcoming technology tracks and information security matters.
Functional Knowledge and Skills
- Produce awareness eLearning for executive management.
- Develop phishing education use cases in line with the objectives of the awareness programme.
- Operate the chosen phishing platform.
- Deliver phishing exercises as a part of the ongoing awareness service.
- Create an awareness metrics framework that can effectively measure the effectiveness of the awareness programme.
- Provide quarterly awareness assessment reports to include phishing statistics and course completion metrics.
- Perform other related duties and fulfil responsibilities as required.
- Expert knowledge of English is required (Oral and Written).
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT, etc.
- Five years’ experience working in security awareness consulting engagements.
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines.
- Knowledge of another language is desirable.
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect, CCNA Cloud, CCSP, AWS Solutions Architect
- Minimum 10 years of engineering experience with cloud based services.
- Strong understanding of cloud federation and modern application integrations.
- Experience architecting Cloud solutions which span storage, security, networking and compute capabilities.
- Knowledge and experience with attack simulation, vulnerability management and application testing.
- Strong background in Networking, Identity and access management.
- Strong knowledge of various security operational services and tools like firewalls, IPS, WAF, SIEM, Content filtering, application whitelisting.
- Good understanding of atleast one of the following enterprise Identity and access management solutions, Azure Active Directory, AWS identity management solution.
- Good understanding of various cybersecurity processes like vulnerability management, patch management, incident and problem management, etc.
- String scripting knowledge and experience.
- Good understanding of latest technologies atleast two from the list: cognitive services, hybrid cloud solutions, blockchain solutions, microservices, data lakes, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated background in deploying highly secure solutions.
- Experience with risk assessment methods and security assessment processes.
- Experience in producing technical documentation including user requirement documents, proposals in response to project requirements.
- Experience in drafting processes and procedures documentation.
- Experience in working with Microsoft office tools and Microsoft Project.
- Knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines.
- Infrastructure provisioning via Terraform desirable.
- O365 security controls.
The Client, within its Project Office Section, seeks the consultant to provide Security Architecture and Projects services to facilitate the execution of projects that are either internal or externally done to provide service to a partner.
- Provide security consultancy to client organizations in various areas including security architecture, cloud deployments, network architecture, application deployment and security operations.
- Design and implementation of secure cloud architectures for public, private, and hybrid Cloud based systems within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or other cloud providers.
- Security assessment of latest and complex technologies like microservices, blockchain, open source, cognitive services, big data technologies.
- End to end architecture, design and engineering plan based on the requirements.
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Provide other ad hoc support as required.
VECTOR SYNERGY sp. z o.o., ul. Marcelinska 90, 60-324 Poznań, Poland, VAT No: PL7811857270,
REGON (Business Statistical Number): 301575740, KRS (National Court Register): 0000369575
The Regional Court Issued by the Poznan – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznan, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, Share capital: 71 625,00 PLN paid in full, Phone: +48 616670744, FAX +48 616684501, www.vectorsynergy.com, email@example.com