Junior Sales Trader
Sygnum (http://www.sygnum.com) is a technology-driven company that empowers financial services for the digital asset economy. It develops an integrated solution to securely issue, store, trade and man
Sygnum (http://www.sygnum.com) is a technology-driven company that empowers financial services for the digital asset economy. It develops an integrated solution to securely issue, store, trade and manage digital assets. The company was founded by an experienced, interdisciplinary team of experts and is backed by a distinguished group of individuals and institutions. Sygnum is rooted in two of the world’s leading financial hubs – Singapore and Switzerland. Sygnum’s vision is to be the partner of choice to securely issue, store, trade and manage digital assets. Sygnum’s mission is to inspire and empower everyone, everywhere to create and have direct access to ownership and value. The company’s approach is based on a set of values that not only ensure the highest ethical standards and clarity of purpose, but also puts our clients and partners at the centre of everything we do.
To support our clients and colleagues with dedicated experience and expertise we are looking for a Junior Sales Trader to join our Trading Solutions team.
- Are you excited and passionate about new opportunities that digital assets and their derivatives unlock for financial markets?
- Are you striving to break new grounds to create unique investment opportunities?
- Are you looking for an entrepreneurial working culture? Are you keen to work in a dynamic and fast-moving start-up?
If this holds true, we want you on the Sygnum team.
What you’ll do
- Execute orders electronically and manually across various asset classes (Digital Assets, FI, FX, Equities & Funds) in the best interest of our global client base
- Supervise client-facing trading systems and contribute to the development thereof
- Act as the single point of contact for all trading-related requests for clients,Sygnum’s Relationship Managers and Asset Management
- Oversee and manage settlement processes as well as counterparty exposure
- Contribute to the development of a state-of-the-art crypto trading & execution desk
- Active engagement in the expansion of our product offering
- Monitor and adjust system parameters based on market conditions
- Close collaboration with our network of liquidity providers and brokers
- Generate ideas and contribute to Sygnum’s market newsletter
- Keep internal stakeholders and clients up to date on financial market developments
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Econometrics or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in Trade Execution, Sales Trading, (Derivatives) Trading or similar
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VBA is a plus)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to execute tasks independently and out of own initiative
- Passion for blockchain and digital asset trading
- Ability to work thoroughly under pressure
- Can-do attitude with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player with excellent communication skills in English and German
Nice to Have:
- Experience in digital asset trading (and/or FX)
- Quantitative background (STEM degree, coding, financial modelling, etc.)
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system
- An amazing, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and facilitate smart growth
- Salary packages in line with the market
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV and References!