Perform blockchain tracking and preliminary investigations into unusual activities. Good knowledge of the blockchain tracking tools is beneficial, but not…...
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are seeking a Junior Regulatory Analyst to support our expansion into all global frontiers and provide support on engagement with law enforcement agencies.
- Handle and review all forms of global law enforcement inquiries
- Handle and liaise with external legal counsels on regulatory cases
- Perform blockchain tracking and preliminary investigations into unusual activities
- Review and escalate all suspicious activities to the MLRO
- Assist with post-SAR filing mitigating controls and client offboarding
- Proficiency in blockchain monitoring applications such as Thomson Reuters World-Check, Jumio, Elliptic, Coinfirm, Chainalysis etc.
- Handle and review all enquiries raised by clients regarding client onboarding
- Good knowledge on provisions of local laws, directives, regulations and otherwise standards applicable to subject persons and knowledge of upcoming regulation of virtual currency policies is a strong plus
- Participate in internal and external training programs related to AML/ CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements
- Liaise with team leads within country and region to facilitate knowledge sharing
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company
- At least 1-2 years directly related experience in a compliance role and/or regulatory facing role with a substantial knowledge of relevant rules and regulations and the day-to-day compliance affairs
- Effectively bilingual in English and one of these languages (German, Mandarin, French, Portuguese)
- Good knowledge of the blockchain tracking tools is beneficial, but not required
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership over law enforcement engagement process
- Self-motivated, ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure and stress
- Detail-oriented with strong controls mindset and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
Candidates living in the United Kingdom will not be considered.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire