Do you want to be part of a new entrepreneurial adventure and help build the next global FinTech, then we might just have the job for you. Taurus is the European leading digital asset infrastructure
Taurus is the European leading digital asset infrastructure provider for banks, corporates and private companies. Using blockchain technology, its platform covers cryptocurrencies, tokenized securities, tokenized assets (such as NFTs), digital currencies, and stable coins.
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to support our fast global growth.
Taurus is a FINMA-regulated securities firm. As part of our middle/back-office in charge of digital asset brokerage and custody activities, you will support the Head of Operations for the following tasks :
- Trade matching and booking in the core booking system
- Monitoring of the timely settlement of transactions
- Reconciliations with banks, exchanges, blockchains and counterparties
- Management of the relationship with banks and trading counterparties
- Management and supervision of the T-DX organized trading facility (e.g., auctions, onboarding of new issuers, instruments)
- Management of deposits, withdrawals and transfers (incl. travel rules)
- Corporate actions processing
- Client reporting
- Tax and regulatory reporting (e.g., FATCA, AEOI)
- Regular testing (as a business user) of Taurus internal tools & systems
- Response to clients’ queries in timely manner
- Communication with other departments and third parties (incl. trading desk)
- Participation in the design and implementation of new processes and control
- Participation in continuous service improvements, production of dashboards
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (business administration, economy, accounting, etc)
- 1-4 years’ work experience in asset management or banking
- Strong interest in digital asset, blockchain and crypto
- Positive, enthusiast and proactive team player
- Rigorous, versatile and perfectly organised
- Curious, go beyond specific assignments
- Fluent in French and English
- An opportunity to work at the intersection of digital assets and finance
- A skilled and experienced team, including world-renowned experts
- A fast-paced learning environment, entrepreneurial spirit and team spirit
- A great moment to join as the company grows and expands
- State-of-the-art technology and IT infrastructure
- Hybrid remote work and flexible working hours
- Fun team events
As the company evolves in a dynamic and innovative environment, its DNA is based on merit. As such, there will be significant growth opportunities for candidates with an open and deliver mindset. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We will only consider direct applications from Swiss or European candidates wishing to move to Switzerland.
We will not consider applications via agencies.