About Us Iconic Holding is a global crypto asset management group headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Iconic Holding envisions a tokenized economy where blockchain and cryptographic technolog
Iconic Holding is a global crypto asset management group headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Iconic Holding envisions a tokenized economy where blockchain and cryptographic technology enable inclusive, transparent, and secure financial markets. We are the bridge enabling premium crypto asset investment opportunities as the tokenization of financial and real-world assets enhance financial institutional markets.Our Marketing department is looking for a marketing professional with experience in financial services/asset management, specifically in Exchange Traded Products, Indexes, and/or Mutual Funds. This position will own the development and execution of product marketing strategies and content creation/curation/distribution for crypto ETPs and other financial products in close cooperation with both the ETP team and the marketing team in Frankfurt.
Overview of the Role
Our ideal candidate is passionate and thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced culture, has a thorough understanding of the European ETP and mutual funds market and capital markets in general, as well as classic marketing matters such as brand promotion and distribution channels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute on the marketing strategy for Iconic Funds investment products
- Create and oversee production of new product marketing content (e. g. webpages, marketing materials, videos, product brochures, social media);
- Launch and manage campaigns across multiple channels (Web, Social Media, Events, Press & PR and Newsletter), working closely with the Marketing & ETP team;
- Collaborate closely with ETP Team on product creation, distribution, design, compliance and channel marketing to produce high quality and effective marketing material;
- Understand and follow laws and regulations applicable for the promotion of the products;
- Partner with web team to enhance/maximize digital marketing and digital client experience; understand implications for social media and SEO campaigns;
- Analysis & Reporting: Own the consistency of data reporting across product marketing and performance communications;
- Assist the marketing team with email marketing campaigns, social media management, event management and web marketing.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- First marketing experiences within the financial services industry or equivalent required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (German, English, other languages are a plus);
- ETP and investment product knowledge and story-building expertise is a plus;
- Strong understanding of the investment products marketplace and distribution process, including in-depth knowledge of how products are priced, packaged, and positioned across varying channels;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work across all levels of the organization;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously;
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; knowledge of relevant marketing tools (such as Adobe Creative Suite) is a plus;
What can you expect from us?
- A position in one of the most innovative fintech and investment companies;
- A competitive salary and performance-related bonuses;
- A flexible work schedule with a work-from-home policy;
- A fun, startup working atmosphere in a highly diverse, international investment company;
You will be able to work from home/another country (CEST Time zone), however, your presence will be sometimes required in Frankfurt am Main where most of the team is as some tasks will require your presence in the office.
The position has a flexible start date, preferred start: April 1st in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Job Type: Full-time