Create graphics in a very technical environment. Maintain brand standards and style. Design marketing materials, brochures, flyers, posters, email headers,…...
Apply now to join the Tangany team and become an expert in your field in one of the most exciting future technologies.
+++ no headhunters +++ no applications from outside the EU +++
- Create graphics in a very technical environment
- Maintain brand standards and style
- Design marketing materials, brochures, flyers, posters, email headers, trade show banners
- Maintain and improve web graphics
- Coordinate any third party marketing services
- Review and execute SEO/SEM strategies
- Manage Google Ads campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence
- Support Product Managers in various marketing projects
- Conduct market research; update and analyze data
- Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Five years of graphic design experience
- Advanced knowledge of current graphic design (and related) software applications including InDesign Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Interest in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns (experience is not required)
- Willingness to stay up-to-date with the latest marketing trends
- Exceptional written communication
- Experience in proofreading
- Fluency in German and/or English
- Ability to work independently
- Strong teamwork, time management, and project management skills.
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve when faced with new challenges.
- Experience working in the high technology industry is a plus
An attractive annual salary in line with market conditions
- Office with perfect public transport connections (near the Olympic Park)
- Highly motivated, well-rehearsed team with diverse skill sets
- A guaranteed, fast learning curve and sufficient freedom
- Deutsche Bahn BahnCard 50
- Your choice of Hardware
- Remote Work and Flextime
- Free beverages (water, tea, coffee, beer) and a fruit basket
- Plenty of fun with the Nintendo Switch
- Regular legendary team events
The position is in Munich, Leipzig, Berlin, or remotely in Germany.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out to us.