Junior Graphic Designer (Europe)
Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf of Hard of Hearing Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to help develop and define the Binance identity. You will be part of a highly talented team, working to elevate the brand through creative excellence.
This position can be fully remote or can work in one of our offices in Europe.
- As part of the design team, develop and produce artwork and advertising, which reflect the identity of Binance globally; across different products and local markets
- Collaborate closely with the internal design team to ensure brand coherency and consistency across all creative output
- Proactively identify emerging design trends, and contribute to robust internal creative conversations
- Ideation of Brand-led campaigns
- At least 2 years of professional experience in established graphic studios, branding agencies, or in-house design and branding roles
- An incredible portfolio
- A clear communicator – ability to express complex ideas clearly and succinctly, while collaborating closely with teams outside of the Creative group
- Ability to single handedly execute creative work, independently and remotely
- Knowledge and interest in the world of Binance and cryptocurrency is a plus
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a must, knowledge of Figma is a plus
- Familiarity with UI/UX work is a plus
- Fluency in English required
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.