Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 – 6 months programme designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to help develop and define the Binance identity. You will be part of a highly talented team, working to elevate the brand through creative excellence.
This position can be fully remote or can work in one of our offices in Europe.
- As part of the Design team, develop and produce artwork and advertising, which reflect the identity of Binance globally; across different products and local markets
- Collaborate closely with the internal design team to ensure brand coherency and consistency across all creative output
- Proactively identify emerging design trends, and contribute to robust internal creative conversations
- Ideation of Brand-led campaigns
- Graphic Design or Design-related field major preferred
- Fluency in English is required
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, colour, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Clear communication skills – ability to express complex ideas clearly and succinctly, while collaborating closely with teams outside of the Creative group
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a must, knowledge of Figma is a plus
- Knowledge and interest in the world of Binance and cryptocurrency is a plus