Veuillez postuler sur Isarta.fr : https://isarta.fr/?utm_source=IND&job=48138 About us Chain Of Events is a Paris-based company founded to organise Paris Blockchain Week (10,00
Chain Of Events is a Paris-based company founded to organise Paris Blockchain Week (10,000 attendees, 300 sponsors, 400 speakers, 400 journalists and media). One of the Paris Blockchain Week main events is the two-day Paris Blockchain Week Summit that explores the latest developments in blockchain technology and its potential applications across a range of industries. Paris Blockchain Week also features the NFTverse – a one-day journey into NFTs (non-fungible tokens) for business and total immersion into the Web3 universe – the place par excellence where community leaders, investors, entrepreneurs, corporate leaders, developers meet to explore future possibilities, from gaming and collectibles to art and fashion.
The renowned Paris Blockchain Week will be held as a live event from 20 to 24 March 2023 in the Paris Louvre and online via a dedicated digital platform. Since its inception in 2019, PBW has established itself as a global meeting place for crypto enthusiasts, investors, and entrepreneurs to engage in thought-provoking discussions on the digital assets industry at large. Supported by some of the leading figures in tech and politics, PBW will accelerate the growth of blockchain and digital assets in France and beyond. Website: www.parisblockchainweek.com
Job Description :
The Chain Of Events team is growing and we are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join us asap!
This is a great opportunity for someone with a hands-on attitude, willing to be part of a great entrepreneurial and international adventure.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work closely with marketing, sales and customer experience teams to create digital assets that adhere to the brand guidelines. These include, but are not limited to social media advertisements, digital sales material, co-branding assets, animations and graphics for use in emails, promotional videos and client presentations.
- Propose new design formats.
- Assist in updating the company website when required.
- Liaise with key event partners to obtain photos and other elements for the graphics.
- Ensure the consistency of Chain Of Events’ brands identity across our different communication channels
- Share the graphics with the team to gain approval before external use.
- Ensure necessary documents are up to date at all times and filed in an organised manner.
- You are currently in a school of graphic design or visual communication looking for an internship
- You master the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
- Knowledge of social media advertising sizes, formats and restrictions
- You have incredible attention to detail
- Experience with web design or using Webflow would be a plus
- You have an interest for blockchain and digital assets
- You have excellent communication skills, fluent in French and English.
- Position to be filled ASAP
- 3 months intern contract
- Based in Paris
Please send your CV