Junior Full Stack Developer - SGT Boadilla del Monte, Spain WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING SGT is looking for a JUNIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER, based in our BOADILLA DEL MONTE office. WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER
Boadilla del Monte, Spain
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
SGT is looking for a JUNIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER, based in our BOADILLA DEL MONTE office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
At Santander ( www.santander.com ) we are key players in the transformation of the financial sector. Do you want to join us?
Santander Global Technology (SGT) is the team of technology and operations at Santander. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that out work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of on-premise and cloud-based platforms.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Junior Full Stack Developer , you will work in an agile environment across the Santander CIB technology, on current and emerging products.
- We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Assist in the analysis and design of new business processes around requirements definition, information gathering and consistent documentation methodologies.
- Develop new tools following best practices and creating clean and easy maintainable code.
- Building of automated deployments of applications and system configurations.
- Must have the ability to research, analyze and development of microservices for banking services.
- Support to Technical Lead and Product Owner to define and execute technology roadmaps for their products.
- 2-3 years experience in application development and working on IT initiatives, ideally with agile methodologies.
- CD/ and AWS cloud experience.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Ideally an experience in a full-stack developer role.
- Experience with web application framework Angular.
- Experience with PLSLQ or other Distributed Databases.
- Experience with tools like Kafta, ElasticSearch or Hazelcast.
- Experience with API development (REST).
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Knowledge of Docker, Git, GitHub, Openshift and MicroServices Architecture.
- Valuable knowledge of additional languages: Python, C, C#.
- Exceptional work ethic, critical thinking skills & attention to detail.
- Innovative thinking and attitude to challenge status quo.
- Enthusiasm for solving problems, digging into issues and owning solutions to completion.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Welcome to #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees.
- Meaningful Impact – Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper.
- Personal and Professional Growth – The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles.
- Respect – Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment.
- Co-worker quality – Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field.
- Global stability – Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Agile Development (Working Knowledge), Application Delivery Process (Working Knowledge), Communicating for Impact (Working Knowledge), Problem Solving (Working Knowledge), Programming (Extensive Experience), Software Development (Extensive Experience), Software Engineering (Working Knowledge), Software Product Technical Knowledge (Working Knowledge), Taking Ownership (Working Knowledge), Technical Excellence (Working Knowledge), Testing (Working Knowledge)