Junior Digital Fraud Officer
Company Description We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone. We deliver our services to + 4
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
- operate and optimize controls
- Participate in detection rule writing and threat hunting activities
- report thereon
- Operate anti-fraud tools and solutions (Investigation, Detection and Response Tools)
- Investigate fraud cases and suggest improvements
- monitor exception management process, assess and document requests
Fraud Incident Management
- coordination with Operation in case of fraud incident
Fraud Risk management
- maintain Fraud Risk register
- assist and support clients and partners on fraud-related topics and queries
Actively participate in all activities related to team responsibilities
- 1-2 years’ experience in Banking Industry
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering, Law or similar
- very strong analytical & Data Science skills, ability to work with large data sets to find correlations & patterns
- SQL knowledge and/or knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- excellent English communication skills, oral and written
- Being familiar with regulatory landscape for banking anti-fraud operations & AML principles (CH/EU regions)
- Cyber Security fundamentals (understanding hacking techniques, exploits etc..)
- good understanding of payment industry (payment providers, cut-offs, routing, clearing etc.)
- knowledge in Risk Framework and Audit Framework (NIST, COSO ….)
- Information Security certificates e.g. GIAC/CEH
- Data Science trainings/certifications
A BANK THAT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 700 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even… a real Pub for after-work moments.
Make your move in a challenging environment that offers you an exciting opportunity to boost your career and develop solid banking and financial business expertise.