The financial services landscape is currently going through a major upheaval, as banks and insurance firms are facing market challenges, demanding client expectations, competition from Tech and Fintec
The financial services landscape is currently going through a major upheaval, as banks and insurance firms are facing market challenges, demanding client expectations, competition from Tech and Fintech players, and increasingly complex regulatory matters.
Hence the focus is on reducing costs and coping with the regulatory push, while achieving profitable growth and promoting innovation. At EY we go further than just help our clients to deal these changes: we are part of the change, and help shape the financial sector of the future.
Our goal is to help financial institutions ride the digital transformation wave, by co-creating innovative ideas, developing prototypes and minimum viable products, and delivering appropriate digital assets.
The matters we cover
Defining new (digital) business models, providing advice on optimal research methodologies to capture client insights, development of strategic concepts and application through the customer journey.
Your key responsibilities
- Work on co-creation of digital concepts on a wide variety of domains (Save & Invest, Loans, Payments, Life- and Non-life insurance, etc.)
- Apply innovative technologies (e.g. Blockchain, AI, …) to current and future business challenges
- Provide competitive analysis of potential digital solutions
- Take the customers point-of-view while delivering the digital assets in the market
- Participate to projects through their complete lifecycle
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field (e.g. Economics, Business Management, Finance, Engineering, Business Administration…)
- An excellent knowledge of business English, and a solid level of French and/or Dutch
- Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
- Excellent analytical skills, conceptual thinking and pragmatic approach
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- A keen interest to learn more about the Financial Services market in Belgium and beyond.
What’s in it for you?
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service, without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a lifestyle balance.
At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
About EY Financial Services
EY is the only major professional services firm with a dedicated financial services practice (the Financial Services Organization, FSO) integrated in the EMEIA region. An international team of over 11000 professionals are working across borders for our clients in the financial sector: Banking, Insurance and Asset Management, in all service lines: Consulting, Tax, Strategy and Assurance.
Join us in building a better working world.