Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billions downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #1 mobile publisher worldwide. The company is one of th
The Engineering & Data team builds innovative tech products and platforms to support the impressive growth of their gaming and consumer apps which allow Voodoo to stay at the forefront of the mobile industry. The Engineering & Data team plays a key role in Voodoo’s long-term strategy. It enables Voodoo to both accelerate product diversification and provide a state of the art growth-engine to distribute and scale our games. They create innovative solutions that drive growth with a pragmatic approach, ranging from simple searching to complex machine learning systems.
We are looking for a Junior Data Analyst who is deeply passionate about data-driven decisions, transforming raw data into clear actionable business insights, and who is constantly driving themselves and the team towards completing the next challenge.
- Analyzing large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of online and mobile game players to address strategic and operational business questions
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game economies, and future product roadmaps
- Work closely with internal departments to drive insights that will help produce better games and insights that will drive towards monetization and retention improvements
- Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key business metrics and player’s experience
- Continuously deliver in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- By joining this team, you will have a strong impact on the business and a unique opportunity to reach hundreds of millions of users with your insights and recommendations.
- At least one previous internship, preferably for a web/mobile company, in the online gaming industry, or in a consulting role
- BA/B.Sc in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economy or other quantitative fields
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Extensive experience working with data tables (Excel / Spreadsheets) and willingness to develop further SQL skills
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- True passion for understanding consumers’ social gaming behavior and tolerance for ambiguity
- Experience working with Tableau is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge in statistical tools and models is an advantage