We are looking for a Creative Technologist who will work with our design, lab and project teams to create products and experiences that wow users and improve business. Your Job I am a maker. I write
We are looking for a Creative Technologist who will work with our design, lab and project teams to create products and experiences that wow users and improve business.
I am a maker. I write code and create digital/physical products that are useful and beautiful. I love wearing different hats, getting my hands dirty and working together with people from different backgrounds and expertise to deliver high quality work.
Day in the life
- Sync up with our team of creative experts that build useful and beautiful digital products that the end user will love.
- Experiment with new technologies(AI, IoT, Blockchain, Extended Reality, etc.) and explore how they can add value in various contexts
- Assess feasibility of value proposition and define high level technical roadmaps and software architecture
- Facilitate technical workshops and create playgrounds to allow the team to understand new technologies and ideate on top of them
- Share your knowledge with the Design Chapter and Accenture Interactive to inspire,
- Select the best development approach for each track based on desired user experience, flexibility, time and budget.
- Build and test. Fail fast. Iterate. You will help the product to grow step by step.
- Work together with the Innovation Lead in order to maintain a relevant lab portfolio.
- Stays educated on latest trends and practices across state of the art software development and new technologies and methodologies.
At Accenture Song, we consider ourselves as the most effective ‘digital enablers’ around. And with good reason: our work includes pioneering next-level marketing, implementing industry-changing digital transformations and improving business performance using digital technology and data insights. We bridge the gap between brand promise and expectations – by creating transformative Experiences. We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
- Knowledge and high passion for metaverse, virtual worlds, 3D, gaming, crypto
- Understanding of UI and UX design within 3D environments
- Experience in developing augmented reality or virtual reality solutions
- Knowledge in 3D rendering pipeline concepts
- Experience in Unreal, Unity, WebGL, WebAR, and/or XR Cloud technologies including experience with scripting, textures and animation
- Ideally some prior experience with one or more of these: Web3 and metaverse enabling technologies, such as AR/VR, 5G, geolocation, IoT/Edge computing, distributed ledger technology (e.g., blockchain, NFTs), and artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML)
- Experience with digital content production and licensing, multiplayer online gaming / virtual worlds, digital advertising, e-commerce and/or consumer goods & services industry
- Curiosity, open-mindedness and an entrepreneurial mindset with high passion to make an impact and push the company to the next level
- Create within short-cycle projects a working prototype that can be tested and demonstrated to clients
- Work together with designers and strategists to help define value propositions and assess feasibility of concepts.
- Participate in and facilitate workshops that highlight how technologies can play a role in adding value to the end customer and business
- Able to express yourself and your ideas extremely well in English (both writing and speaking).
- You are aware that a job is more than just the job-description. To be honest we don’t live by job descriptions, and we want to fit the role to the person.
Accenture is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Personal career coach
- Unlimited training & development opportunities
- Office barista
- Friday drinks
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Josephine Sillevis Smitt, firstname.lastname@example.org