Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Junior Creative Program Executive to help develop and define the Binance identity. You will be part of a highly talented team, working to elevate the brand through creative excellence.
This position can be fully remote or can work in one of our locations in Europe.
- As part of the Creative team, work closely with the Creative Program Management Leads to help manage overall global creative requests
- Assist to manage and clarify with stakeholders regarding daily creative and swag requests, updates and changes
- Review and ensure quality creative briefs with sufficient turnaround time respectively
- Coordinate and follow up with multiple stakeholders including internal design team and other Marketing team members to help manage timelines and expectations
- Collaborate closely with external creative agencies and production houses to ensure smooth creative process, creative work quality and delivery in a timely manner
- Help facilitate and manage communications with Admin team and external swag vendors on production requirements and timelines
- You must be a current student to be considered for the program
- A clear communicator – ability to express complex ideas clearly and succinctly, while collaborating closely with teams outside of the Creative group
- Ability to manage requests and projects independently
- Expertise in Google Workspace is a must
- Familiarity with project management tool is a plus
- Knowledge and interest in the world of Binance and cryptocurrency is a plus
- Fluency in English required, other additional language is a plus