Hi there! We are the biggest European Python Powerhouse with over 17 years of experience, several offices in Poland and deep commitment to Agile principles. Join a group of 500+ professionals d
We are the biggest European Python Powerhouse with over 17 years of experience, several offices in Poland and deep commitment to Agile principles. Join a group of 500+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding products.
Are you the NEXT one?
We’re looking for writers with native-like English to join our inbound marketing team and help us attract more readers and subscribers than ever before to stxnext.com. This junior position is a perfect way to get your foot in the door of content marketing, writing as a career, and the IT industry all at once—even if you’re still studying! You will support the mission of our team, which is to consistently ship exceptional content. It needs to catch the attention of our target buyers and ultimately lead to qualified opportunities in the pipeline for our Sales team.
You’re a good fit for us if you have a passion for writing, you’re ready to learn how to create content that grabs people’s attention and doesn’t let go, and you’re willing to immerse yourself in the exciting, fast-growing IT industry. Within the Junior Content Writer role you’ll be able to test your skill at writing a variety of short-form and long-form pieces of content. A constant portion of your work will be supporting our social media team with your language skills and creativity—you’ll be able to quickly assess if you wrote great copy by the number of reactions and comments your posts get.
Aside from that, the words you write will gradually find their way into almost everything we put out there: from blog posts through ebooks, pillar pages, email campaigns, website copy, and much more.
What you will do:
- Write the words for some of our social media posts.
- Contribute your writing to our blog and other assets such as ebooks, lead magnets, email campaigns, pillar pages, and more.
- Help in editing and proofreading the content of other team members.
- Regularly ship helpful content that tech executives will be glad to find via Google and in their inboxes, helping us gain subscribers and followers.
- Brainstorm new ideas with the rest of the team based on collected data to make our social media channels grow faster than ever before.
- Learn how to analyze the impact of your website content by reporting on traffic, conversions, average time on page, etc.
- Learn the ins and outs of SEO, social media strategy, content strategy, copywriting, and much more from our multidisciplinary marketing team.
- An exceptional command of the English language. All of our materials are produced in English and we take great pride in our natural, approachable style.
- Impressive writing and editing skills. You will be expected to present a sample of your work and/or complete a small writing task as part of the recruitment.
- An interest in content marketing and willingness to learn how to rock at it.
Nice to have:
- Any commercial writing experience.
- Any experience running social media profiles.
- Any level of experience with SEO.
- Any level of previous marketing experience.
- Experience with ClickUp, our preferred project management tool.
- Experience working in the IT industry and/or programming experience.